Soccer is a game enjoyed by most boys and even girls now and it is not surprising that in every neighbourhood at least a couple of boys make it to professional football. A player can give his best shot at the game if he is confident and comfortable. And that boils down to whether he is really comfortable in his football shoes while playing. Without the fear of slipping and the confidence that his soccer cleats will support his playing decisions, he is on the way to winning the game.
King Henry VIII as early as 1525, knew that a different pair of boots were required when playing football, though way back then more attention was given to making them tough to withstand the battering that defines the game of football. Nowadays, soccer cleats are important primarily because they provide protection for the feet and traction while running and making sharp moves. Traction is with the help of the studs or cleats that are attached to the outsole or bottom surface of the football cleats. You will notice that the word cleats itself is used synonymously for football boots.
Why football cleats are better than ordinary shoes while playing football -as you grow with the game the following reasons will become clear
1. Football cleats protect the player’s feet, which are the prime targets of injury in football.
2. Football requires lots of running, sudden moves and great agility while tackling and there are sudden stops too. Only a pair of football cleats can provide the traction and control without causing the player to slip and fall.
3. Cleats are designed to withstand stresses unlike normal shoes. Professionals train six days a week, and three hours daily. The outsoles of football cleats are competent to withstand the assault and take the brunt of high impact landings.
4. Football cleats are designed for superior comfort. The uppersufabet ค่าน้ำ are made of leather for lightness and snug fits. Synthetic materials for uppers almost give the same feel and are not as expensive as leather cleats. There is adequate cushioning for the foot inside the shoe. Breathability is also factored in.
5. Football cleats come in a range of styles to suit different playing positions. You can choose a pair to suit your playing position, whether it is a midfielder, striker or goalkeeper.
6. Every soccer player loves an attractive pair of soccer cleats, which could belong to a famous brand. Cleats are typically colorful, stylish and very comfortable.